It has been a long, studious, laborious, devoted week to school over here…
and I am exhausted.
We have doubled up on math, math worksheets, reading, reading worksheets, essay prep, and standardized practice testing, to start with.
It has been a lot of hard work on everyone’s part…
BUT , we have made a lot of progress and I am really happy with where we are at! So, all in all: great week.
Unfortunately, I may have made an impulse buy on Amazon during my stressing out that I am failing my children as a teacher (see: drama queen):
I may have purchased shiny gold leggings to incentivize myself into working out.
Or, I might have just boldly thought I would look amazing in them right now.
Either way, there are a few problems with this purchase.
- I don’t have long, thin athletic legs that can slide into tights. I have Scottish, strong-like-an-ox legs that have trouble fitting into ski boots, skinny jeans (I don’t think you can have size 12 skinny jeans, for the record), and “one size fits all” tights.
- They are shiny gold leggings.
- I have never worn leggings in my life.
- What on earth was I thinking. Where can you wear shiny gold leggings??
- What on earth was I thinking…I have never worn leggings in my life!!
Well, the fact is that I bought them. And now I have them. And I can fit in them.
So now what, hot shot?
First, I have to get used to wearing leggings at all. I am easing into this new era.
We’ll see how this goes 😉